Rental awards judges for 2022 announced
By Murray Pollok16 December 2021
The judging panel for the 2022 European Rental Awards has been finalised and includes representatives from Mateco, Renta Group, Trackunit and Boels/ERA.
The panel is:
- Kari Aulasmaa, CEO, Renta Group
- Pierre Boels, ERA President
- Soeren Brogaard, CEO, Trackunit
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, IRN
- Armin Rappen, CEO, mateco Holding
- Non-voting Chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA
The awards, which are jointly organised by the European Rental Association and International Rental News (IRN), will be judged at a meeting on 30 March, with the shortlists published soon after.
The winners will be announced during the ERA Convention on 15-16 June, 2022 in Riga, Latvia.
The deadline for award entries in 25 February, 2022. Visit the awards website here to view the award categories and to download the entry form.
For more information on the 2022 Convention, visit www.erarental.org